I have been having problems with my SDR1000 and the feeling was that the
200mhz oscillator might be bad.  I received a replacement and installed it
on the third board down.  It didn't solve the problem but I am not 100% sure
that I reconnected the jumpers correctly.  Can anyone tell me what jumper
goes where? I am particularly not sure about the jumper that goes from the
left side of the PA board.  Does it connect to J1 on the BPF board or to J2
on the RFE board, which is the second one down.  I wonder if anyone has a
block diagram that they could share with me.

Bob Maser  W6TR