On behalf of N4DAG:

Thanks for the very nice review. I don't have a Flex yet,  But it sure seems
to way to go.  Before I make the final decision, I would like to see one in
person.  Anyone know where I could watch one operate in the Puget Sound
area? I'm in Port Orchard, WA. As a photographer, I could take Some nice
pictures of it, or your Ham shack for fun, or insurance purposes, or
whatever as a way to show my appreciation.
Thanks in Advance.

Dave Stehman
N4DAG