I have PWSDR with a Flex1K
Edirol fa66 and VAC 4.08

Still can't make the latest svn's work with VAC providing audio for digital 
programs.
(if I revert to svn 1586 all works ok)
I tried removing my stock (with the computer) Creative Audigy2S card and 
it's software.

that sure didn't work.....
When I did that, I'd get 2 messages while PWSDR was loading that the device 
assigned to this aSIO was not present.
When the load finished PWSDR I'd just get a 'High SWR' warning, the power 
meter would say 522 watts and of course it wasn't transmitting anything.

Replaced the soundcard and everything returned to normal.

Setup settings for Audio/Primary indicate ASIO and Eldirol
VAC settings are MME vac1 & vac2.
WinControl panel/Sound says VAC1 and VAC2 are default device
Why do I even need the Creative Soundcard?
Nothing is even plugged into it.


-----------------------------------------------------
You May be a CheeseHead if: You've seen mosquitoes with landing lights.
-----------------------------------------------------

Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://76.16.160.118:8080/
weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to