Thanks Tim for your support. K2WS, Alan has asked for independent DSP buffer
settings in the "Feature Request". It is number 1061 posted on June 18, 2007.
His request is for a different reason but the feature is the same. Since what
we both want, but for different reasons, may help to move the request up the
list.

I hate to re-submit and duplicate his request since I know that FlexRadio is
covered up with changes to the software.

Carl, thanks for your confirmation of my DSP buffer observation. (Improving
near noise signal reception) Yes, the DSP filter shape factor changes
dramatically with different buffer setting, as it is intended to do.

Dave, W9DR