I have just installed the external clock kit. I have 10mw drive at 10MHz. The
receiver is now nearly dead! It is receiving, but signals are extremely weak.
I'm sure I'm doing something stupid, but not sure what!

The PLL multiplier is set to 20, and the signals I can hear are on the right
frequency - just very very much weaker than they should be.

With respect to the instruction "On the TRX board, change the jumpers on SV1
and SV2, next to the oscillator
QG1, to pins 2 and 3 respectively" I have moved the jumpers to the alternative
position available. I am not clear what is meant by the pin positions.

The 10MHz signal is being applied to pin 8, and the earth of the braid to pin 7

Help please?

73

David, G4YTL