The epsresso interface comes with the vapor phase cooled version of the F5K
its called the F5K-T for tea kettle and comes with the 5KW solid state final.
The box is a little bigger than the F5K-A  PowerSDR had to be modified to
include a "brew" button and it resets the Temp cut out to precisely 160 deg the
perfect temp to brew espresso.  (that ought to get Bob and Gerald chewing the
rug)   In my PowerSDR contest interface I just have the espresso come out to an
IV port and drip it straight into the blood stream the rate of espresso
expression is inversely linked to the QSO rate, which acts as a throttle. (for
Jim Lux's benefit)

73  W9OY