After making the changes suggested to buffers and sample rates, my system
has been solid.

But I've by running the DPC Latency Checker watching to see if/what might be
occuring.
I was in front of the screen for ours this morning, and never saw a single
blip.

Sure enough, went out to do some yard cleanup and returned to see the 'some
device driver behave badly etc.' message.
PWSDR is still running and I don't see any problem. So whatever the ailment
was..it wasnt' terminal.

Is DPC Latency checker something that could keep a error file?
Or does Flex have some way of watching and determining where the 'bad device
driver' is coming from?

BEER    Helping White Guys Dance Since 1869