Hello and thanks for the replies.

However I must be missing something here.  I am still running 1.10.2
with XP along with the Flex5000, and I don't see where my question
actually had gotten answered.  My CPU is a duel 2.4 Intel Processor with
4 gigs of memory.  My statement and question was that some people are
using 192K sampling rate with 256k for buffering.  Are these settings
being used in "Safe Mode 1" or in "Normal Mode"?  The reason I had
asked, I can only run 192k sampling rate at (512k Buffering)  When I try
to go to 256k buffering, the program crashes.

Again, other people were using 192/256 before any new SVNs.  How were
they able to achieve these settings without any issues?

My head is thick, so you have to pound harder!!
Ken
K3YI