I have an SDR1000 / Delta 44 and Audacity 1.333. I frequently record choirs and
instrumentals, offload them to the same PC with the SDR attached and use the
  24 bit / 96KHz feature of the Delta 44 to master and mix down the recordings
for burning CD at their 16 bit / 44.1 KHz format. The SDR/Delta 44 setup makes
a flawless professional production workstation that is not surpassed by
commercially available workstations from  Roland, Tascam or others. Considering
the superior audio equipment in the SDR 5000, will it still have the above
mastering capability?