Hello,

I have a security camera system that outputs to the Internet.  I have
now connected my Flex5000 computer video card (s-video out) to my DVR
camera card.  This allows my friends to know when I am on the radio when
they connect to my remote cameras.  They simply connect and go to camera
8.  Also if they tune to my frequency, they can see their signal report
and their voice graph through the pan adapter while talking during this
connection.

The issues is the graphics aren't always that clear if certain color
schemes are used.  I have change some of the display colors and it makes
a big difference.

My question is, can the frequency display be changed to another color
scheme as well?

Thank you as always,
Ken
K3YI