Wail rag chewing on 75m I get a window popping up stating the power
has been reduced to 25% , didn't write down the exact wording ! I'm
not a long winded person, I may talk more when folks ask about the
Flex 5K. This happens wail only using 35 watts from the Flex to drive
the amp! I have reduced the drive to 30 watts but I'm still getting
the warning! Using the Ctrl / shift / I keys, INFO to monitor the
Voltage and Temp,  the Temp reads around 35 C when the warning shows up.
Is the 5K running to hot at 35 C ? Putting the back of my hand close
to the vent, the air feels cool ! Are their others that get this
warning? Using powersdr beta v1.10.3 / SVN 1606

Thanks Ed N5BLZ