Now that my Flex Radio 5000A is here, I'm selling my 1000.  It has the ATU,
100 Watt amp, Down East Transverter, all cables and the Delta 44 box- the
sound card is not included.  I sent the Radio to Flex after I received the
5000A to have them check it out and repair any problems. They found
everything functioning properly except for some shipping damage which was
repaired.  It arrived here in a Flex Radio box.  I opened it to make sure
everything was there, but I didn't take it out of the box.  The invoice from
Flex is still inside the plastic wrap around the radio.

 

The price is $1,250, freight pre-paid, insured to US customers. 

 

The unit will be shipped UPS ground when funds are secured.

 

73'

Richard, WU5K

972-416-0047

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/attachments/20071117/bb25f082/attachment.html
 
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to