Last week I posted this message;

"I received my new 5000 on Wednesday and finally got it operating today.
Everything is running great except for a problem I have with my headphones.
While listening with my Heil Proset Quiet Phones the audio sounds good in
the left earphone but I get a rhythmic low-level popping in the right side.
Is there some setting that I need to change? I bet that I am missing something
simple but cannot find what it could be. BTW the phones work great when hooked
up to a portable stereo. And I have the rear panel powered speaker/line out
going to an external stereo receiver and that audio sounds good too. "

Most replies were to push the stereo headphone plug in all the way. I had
already done that but it made no difference. BTW, the popping occurs even
when PowerSDR is NOT running. That is, I hear it when plugged into the rig
and PowerSDR is not up. As far as PowerSDR I am using v1.10.3 and PowerSDR SVN.

Today I powered up the rig and now the popping is on the LEFT side!. I know
that this issue has nothing to do with the headphones because when I plug them
into an audio amp that uses 1/4 plugs I hear stereo audio. BTW, I always put
the phones on the same way because the Heil mic needs to be on the left so that
is
not the issue as far as the noise changing side.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I am more than a frustrated
because I cannot use the headset. The popping is way too annoying to endure.
Zack
N8FNR