had one MAJOR scare, all of a sudden the audio went funny, sound out of only 
one side of headset and it was distorted.
DUH! battery went dead in Heil Quiet Phones.

time for bed, I'm old and not allowed to stay up late.

But, at the time of writing, I'm the high scorer in 160 single op 
assisted/low power. LOL
www.getscores.org/

that won't hold...but I'm sure to maintain my hold in high scorer in zipcode 
60706. doublelol

The Flex is hearing well....no trouble picking out weak 160 stations with 
25hZ filter....

The only hard part of this contest....getting a inverted L up in freezing 
rain/sleet/snow.
(maybe that's why I was able to work stations, antennas work best when 
installed in bad weather)


-----------------------------------------------------
"The world's coming to an end. Log off and leave in an orderly fashion.
-----------------------------------------------------

Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://76.16.160.118:8080/
Current Weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org






_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to