I've got a much cheaper alternative (if you have broadband). Buy a
website from one of the cheapo suppliers (I use www.lunarpages.com).
You get 350 GB of storage for 7 bucks a month. Now, if you want to
host a website at the same time, they are a great supplier (I run
several sites with them) but using a FTP program to upload all of your
valuable files and getting 350 GB of storage is an easy and cheap
solution!

Neal