At 09:49 19-12-07, John Hansen wrote:
>Lee A Crocker wrote:
> > I use a program called Acronis
> >

>Is this superior to using Norton Ghost and if so, why?  Also does anyone
>know of any PC software that will do what Apple's new "TimeMachine" will
>do (allow files to be viewed and/or restored from any historical point
>in time)?

All of the recent reviews I have seen since Acronis True Image 9 (now
up to rev 11)
have shown that True Image is superior to Ghost for any number of reasons.

This review is a rev back but is still valid.  In fact I think with
the latest versions
of the two programs the superiority of Acronis True Image is even greater.

http://www.techsupportalert.com/drive-imaging-reviews.htm

True Image wins on features, reliability, support, and price.

--John  W0UN