WSJT only operates at one rate (11.025 kHz) so there has to be some
resampling taking place between PowerSDR and WSJT. That resampling is
probably the real culprit.  The bigger you can make the PowerSDR buffers,
the better off you are, probably, especially since latency isn't an issue
with the WSJT modes.

73
Frank
AB2KT