Queued disk reads too.  The disks are faster than the Ethernet controller.


-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of FireBrick
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 7:52 PM
To: FlexRadio List
Subject: [Flexradio] wow does my backup cause DPC's

The little batch file I wrote to backup various important ham radio files on 
the computer that runs Flex cause DPC's.
I'm assuming it's the network card as I'm saving to multiple computers and 
multiple drives on these computers.

But the DPC checker showed maximum scale.

I had suspected that it was the newtwork system as being at fault.



-----------------------------------------------------
I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!
-----------------------------------------------------

Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://76.16.160.118:8080/
Current Weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org



_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/ FlexRadio Homepage: 
http://www.flex-radio.com/


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to