Day three of having fun with my new 5000A and I believe the PA croaked.

I was driving my SB-1000, talking to a friend on 75M.  I clicked on the
WAV tab to start a recording and the next thing I know, there was no RF
output.  Everything else appeared to be normal.  I may have clicked on
the WAV tab while I was talking, so the vox may have tripped the
transmitter at the instant I clicked on the WAV tab - not sure.  

I did the customary reboot, etc. etc. to no avail.  Running SVN1606
which is what shipped with the radio.  Radio has an ATU but it was
bypassed.

Won't be able to contact Flex Support because of the holiday so figured
it couldn't hurt to post this to the group in case there's some simple
fix I've missed.





_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to