-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dave Anderson,
K4SV
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 4:45 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Help with Power SDR installation

Hi All,
In trying to install Power SDR I get "Invalid Windows Class Name" as an
error.  Tried reinstalling, cleaning reg and installaing again with same
results.

Deleted and reinstalled .net 1.1 and it's service pack

Running XP Pro

Installed and reinstalled Flex 5000 driver too.

Now when I try to run Power SDR I get   Error in communicating with Driver !

Thanks in advance,

Dave Anderson, K4SV
Tryon, NC
828 777-5088