I am a programmer.  After that statement follow 9 steps or something.

Even though I had a long career developing software, I've let my
friends like Jeff have all the fun on the software side because C# is
a language too far.  I'm just too old and lazy to learn it.   It
would be the nth language.   Besides I have an attitude about that
particular one.

But this new stuff being developed on Linux has me intrigued.   Would
it be asking too much to know what it's made out of?   C?  C++?
Java?  Erlang? Fortran 2000?  Eiffel?  LISP?   I'm getting carried
away.   I do have a favorite.

Jon