Mike,
How does 'FREE' work for you?  Ubuntu 7.1 is easy to use.  Kubuntu is
almost the same as Windoze for the user.  It comes with Thunderbird,
Firefox, Open Office and many more applications.  If you have
broadband internet you can download Ubuntu 7.1, or if not, the folks
at Ubuntu will send you a FREE CD.  Happy New year.

Regards,
Chuck AA5J