Kerry,

The ATU Installed option in PowerSDR was designed with the FlexRadio
provided ATU (manufactured by LDG -- model Z100) in mind.  Other models may
work (perhaps even other manufacturer's models as well), but that would be
more of a coincidence than anything else.

For what it is worth, I believe the AT-200PC talks to a serial port and
requires a wake up command ... neither of which is present in the PowerSDR
software.  My suggestion would be to run separate software to run the ATU if
that is your ATU of choice.


Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> radio.biz] On Behalf Of kerry brown
> Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:39 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [Flexradio] ATU
> 
> I have just received the LDG AT-200PC ATU that I would like to use with my
> SDR1000. Do I click on ATU present in the Hardware config. How do I set
> this up,
> so the SDR1000 knows it is in line
>          Any help PLEASE Kerry G7EXO


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to