Unfortunately, family commitments have limited my RTTY ROUNDUP time.
But:
I still hold High Score in zip code 60706, Single Op.

I did find that the TuneLatency/VAC issue did NOT appear.
Previously, activating the Tune Button to operate a auxiliary antenna tuner
or change antenna switch would result in a noticeable delay when starting a
transmission. A quick disabling of VAC and re-enabling would clear that
latency till the next use of the Tune button.

Apparently (while I didn't do a lot of band jumping) this anomaly has been
fixed.
Even when I purposely tested for this, I did not experience the anomaly.

The increasing delay of transmitted characters appearing on the screen
anomaly still exists.
With each transmission of a software rtty buffer, the printing of the
transmission would slow.
Again disabling and then enabling the VAC button would reset the delay to
zero where it would slowly build up again.

Again a big thanks to Steve Nance and his DDTUtility program that allows
automatic amplifiers and antenna switches to follow software band switching
was a boon to contesting.
I also made great use of Steve's program this past week chasing DX on 160
and 80.

PWSDR Tune Steps still need more user adjustable setting for fine tuning
frequency.
The present options of 1Hz, 10Hz are really too slow for cw or digital
contesting, and the next steps of 50Hz and 100Hz are far too fast for cw or
digital fine tuning.
Continuously variable or the addition of 5Hz and 20Hz tune steps would be
more appropriate.

don't think I worked any Flexonians in the contest but the 5K's adjustable
infinite filtering makes contesting much easier.

Thanks guys.