-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of KQ8RP
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 7:03 AM
To: FlexRadio
Subject: [Flexradio] Speaker Setup for SDR1 & 5K

Like to here more of what people are using for there speakers for there SDR?

I have seen within the knowledge base "Best Speaker List".

I recently purchased a Altec Lansing VS4221 computer speaker set up and it
has very good sound and response.  But I can't use it on 75 meters that I
know of.  Just too much feedback and I have put ferrite cores all over the
place.

I am using the SDR 1K and FA-66

I went back to a small Infiniy computer set of speakers and have no issues
but don't get as good of sound.

I am even open to setting up a tuner/amp and running out to some decent
bookshelf speakers but would just like to know more before I purchase
something.

Thanks Much,

Scott Gordon
Phone: (888) 428-6622