Hi Ross, I guess that you are using some kind of VAC between PwdSDR & WSJT and defined the VAC audio rate, Rx & Tx level in the according menu. Beware about the audio devices you've declared in the Audio In Audio Out fields.
Did you have audio bursts or real audio flickers ?. Like Peter, I'm suspecting an HW issue. Kind regards Jean-marc [EMAIL PROTECTED] écrit : > Hi Ross, > > Tried to get a mental picture of your system, > > some (stupid??) questions > > - How is WSJT connected to PowerSDR? (cable to another PC or VAC or ...) > > - Versions of software > > - Only receiving or transmitting in between > > - The signal stenth is read from PowerSDR? > > - QRP1k and 100W1k have been teste on same computer and PowerSDR version? > > - The QRP1k behaves without WSJT "normal" ?? (with the transvertor ??) > > - On first sight it looks like a harware problem in the QRP SDR1kto me > > Flexers: other ideas? > > 73 peter pa0pvn > > groeten Peter website www.pa0pvn.tk <http://www.pa0pvn.tk/> > > > petervn-at-hetnet-nl pa0pvn-at-hetnet-nl pa0pvn-at-amsat-org > > only large files: pa0pvn-at-gmail-com > > There are 10 kind of people, those who can count to 1010 on their fingers, > > and those who count to 1111111111. > > ________________________________ > > Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] namens Ross > Verzonden: ma 14-1-2008 3:11 > Aan: [email protected] > Onderwerp: [Flexradio] Fw: SDR1000 and WSJT > > I have 2 SDR1000's a 100watt model and the QRP version. > > I would like to be able to use WSJT with the QRP version, but here is the > problem. > > On the QRP version,WSJT starts ok with the received signal strength steady at > a setting of say 5db. But after a short while the signal strength starts to > vary widely from approx -20db to the correct setting > of say 5db. > This wide fluctuation of couse totally ruins any chance of picking up a > signal. > > The QRP version is on 28mhz being fed from a DB6NT transverter 28-144. It is > running on a machine using Windowas XP and a M-Audio delta 44 sound card. But > I have had the same problem with the Presonus Firebox card. > > Note if I swap the DB6NT to my Orion II input and run WSJT , I get a perfect > signal without the wide signal strength swings, using the same computer and > DB6NT transverter. > > On another computer, my 100watt SDR1000, runs WSJT perfectly with no signal > fluctuation, using an Edirol FA66, with Vista Business. > > On this basis it would appear to be a problem with the QRP version, but what > sort of problem and how do I fix it? > This is not a new problem with the QRP SDR1000, I had it last year with the > same results and had to use my Orion II for 2m EME. > > Ideas please > Ross > Zl1WN > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > FlexRadio Systems Mailing List > [email protected] > http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz > Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/ > Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/ Homepage: > http://www.flex-radio.com/ > > > > _______________________________________________ > FlexRadio Systems Mailing List > [email protected] > http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz > Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/ > Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/ Homepage: > http://www.flex-radio.com/ > _______________________________________________ FlexRadio Systems Mailing List [email protected] http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/ Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

