On 01/14/08 09:28 pm Barry Jablonski wrote:

> I tried to post a simple message to the reflector and it was bounced --
> something about me being
> "abusive"!!!  I've been a supporter of Flex since day one (and have sent
> you guys > $5k for SDR1k
> and 5K stuff).  What did I do wrong?

What you did wrong was use AT&T as your ISP. Some time ago I had to
switch all my Yahoo! groups subscriptions from my att.net account to my
charter.net account for exactly the same reason. And just the other day,
when I found that I was missing several days' worth of Flex messages
because my att.net email address was "bouncing," I switched my Flex
reflector subscription to charter.net as well.

AT&T considers that it has the right to decide which emails we should
receive and which will be rejected.

73

Alan NV8A