True. One could enlarge the existing non-resizable console and add
another row of buttons. IMO, that would be much better than "hiding"
SteppIR control buttons on a tab or in Setup somewhere.

But in fact I think there would be room for extra buttons without making
the console larger if some of the read-only fields (antenna settings,
time/date) were moved into the title bar.

73

Alan NV8A