Bingo...that was it....'Stereo'.
I knew I was missing something setting.

Thanks.
And I've been hoping for a DIGL feature of 'Mark freq' offset for a long 
time.
Contesting without that makes for inaccurate cluster qsy or spotting.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mark Mumaw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'FireBrick'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'FlexRadio List'" 
<[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 9:58 AM
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] I forgot how to do this.


>
> Bill,
> I use the dual channel version of MixW. Make sure Stereo is enabled
> under VAC and select MultiRX. I do NOT set SPLT as I generally set VFO B
> to the DX station and hunt and TX on VFO A. This may seem backwards but
> the benefit is that I can fine tune the RTTY signal with the mouse
> scroll wheel. The mouse scroll wheel adjust the VFO A freq no manner the
> location of the mouse pointer. To adjust VFO B the mouse pointer must be
> on top of the VFO B digits.
>   I recently downloaded K6JCA console. I sure like the combined
> panadapter/waterfall screen for RTTY. I sure would like to get an option
> to use Mark Freq display instead of carrier freq.,maybe in conjunction
> with Flex Profiler. I use to be able to accomplish this by setting both
> RIT and XIT to 2125 but now RIT is zeroed every time I click tune.
>
> 73's Mark NU6X   Sedona, AZ
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of FireBrick
> Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 5:09 PM
> To: FlexRadio List
> Subject: [Flexradio] I forgot how to do this.
>
> Couple months ago, there was info on how to decode both side of a rtty
> split
> operation at the same time.
>
> I did it...
> I could print the DX station and print the listening area.
>
> I remember remarking how great this was.
> Using DXLabs WinWarbler/MMTTY
>
> Can anyone remember how to activate the decoding of the split listening
> frequency?
>
> Man it's hell to get old!
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage:
> http://www.flex-radio.com/
>
> 


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to