Hi,

I need some help.  I am using my SDR-1000, power SDR v1.10.4 SVN 
1928.  I have a HF modem sending a packet signal into my computer 
mike input and the modem audio input is the computer sound card 
output. VAC is selected, and the computer sound card is selected as 
the VAC input.  However, with DIGL selected, the mike is hot, and the 
AF input to the SDR is coming from the mike.  Using Personus Firebox 
at 48Ks/s.  I also tried powerSDR v 1.10.3, and every time I key the 
SDR, VAC falls out.  VAC works fine with MixW and other computer 
sound card programs.  I have Allow PTT to override/bypass VAC for 
Phone unchecked. A bug perhaps?

What settings should I use on setup/VAC and the sounds and audio 
devices settings.

Chas


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to