Hi Scott,

Your numbers are certainly very different than mine.   I think I have a
calibration problem and perhaps a problem with the 10db preamp.
However, in switching to PowerSDR versions along the way I almost
certainly have lost my Level calibration.  This evening I'll haul the
trusty HP signal generator in and do a calibration.  Then we should see
clearly what's up.  I do fear the 10db preamp is dead.  The risk taken in
buying a used 1K.

vy 73
Rob
AB7CF