Wooo Hoooo  This is GREAT news , Jeff comes up with some wonderful add
ons and modifications that always are ergonomically functional as well
as very useful. It is fantastic that he is now a part of the Team effort
at Flex and I certainly look forward to his future enhancements along
with melding all his current mods into the Pwrsdr code. Congratulations
Jeff  Wooo Hoooo again Duffy NA6MM

""5. We are pleased to announce that Jeff Anderson, K6JCA, is now an
"associate' of FlexRadio Radio Systems. For those of you not familiar
with his work, Jeff has inspired numerous great ideas for the console
including the current widescreen look with adjustable zoom, and more
recently his panadapter/waterfall split display and easy record/playback
features. We value his efforts and ideas so highly that we have asked
him to play a greater role in the development of our console and to help
us identify and prioritize new features. Please thank him when you have
a chance for all that he has done already. Jeff's changes to the console
will be included in the next official release; however, Jeff's console
is currently available in the K6JCA branch of the SVN. ""