From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ross Stenberg
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 5:25 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] SDR-5000 and Win 2K

I am attempting to use Win 2K with an SDR-5000. I probably assumed
incorrectly that the combination would work since The SYBA Firewire card
installed fine and PowerSDR 10.1.4 seemed to work fine as well. The driver
3.0.0.70 will not install correctly and shows up as a sound device. I read
in the knowledge base that since Firewire is not natively supported in Win
2K but assumed it would not be an issue since the recommended SYBA card
would work. Any ideas? Thanks for any suggestions (I know...just buy a new
computer, it is an Athlon 3400+ or get XP... or even worse Vista)

        73 Ross K9COX