Hi

Sorry, I found the fault mention below. A very bad Mic setting creept
into my powersdr.mdb

73 Chris

Hi

I am running PowerSDR SVN up to the latest version without any problems.
Soundcard is Delta M44.
I use VAC 4.08 as link between SDR1000 and Mixw. No problem all working
as it should.
Also use a second installed SB Soundcard to drive the SDR1000 with Mixw
via Mic Input,
all working great.
Same thing with Jeffs latest PowerSdr software. All working ok.
After downloading PowerSDR v1.10.4  I made a new Install, creating a new
db file.
All working ok, SDR - Mixw with VAC ok.
Then hooked together SDR1000 - Mixw with my second installed SB
Soundcard, via MIC input
as mention above.
Now am getting NO RF Output. I can see the output signal appearing on
the pandisplay,
also see the Powermeter showing output on the meter, but cant hear the
monitor audiosignal, when MON on
X2TR is ok, MOX is ON - but no output !!
When I transfer my former Powersdr.mdb into the folder of the new
v1.10.4 install,
all works as its should.
I tried it all way, to bring the new version to work, no luck, it want
output any RF.
Do I miss something?

Chris HB9BDM