Steve Nance for DDTutility
and
Bob Tracy for FlexProfiler

The integration of these two utilities allows me to:
FlexProfiler
Create, Modify, Save a operating Profile of settings for each of the various 
band/modes I opertate.
I can easily change my PWSDR console settings for fine tuned DXing or 
Contesting.

DDTutility
Allows me to control my Yaesu Quadra amplifier to automatically select the 
proper band and proper antenna choice for that band.
(I do not have the LP vector SWR meter nor the Palstar autotuner as yet but 
DDTutility will allow me to automagically control these units as well).
Click on a band button in PWSDR and I'v got the right amp band, right 
antenna tuner setting, and the LP-100 choices.
DDTu also manipulate the com ports so on the fly FlexProfiler does not 
disrupt Logging/Contesting Programs rig control ports.

I made the switch to being a Flexonian becuase the promise of full 
computer/radio interoperation.


And not to be remiss, got to thank all the other guys who have patiently 
answered my questions and talked me through my goofs.

Now if it had just been the Packers playing on Sunday.....


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to