Hi Ray, I also remember that there was an .INI file associated with
vCOM. You can edit it to change anything that would be done by the
configurator. I think that in ancient times (circa: 2005) we had to edit
the com pairs in the .ini file before the configurator was born :-)

Perhaps the Vista folks can edit the .ini to setup whatever they need in
vCOM?

de ken n9vv