Hi guys

Last summer I wrote a small program that used virtual com ports that
allowed me to simulate a virtual Y cable so I could connect PowerSDR
to a logging program and at the same time connect my steppir
controller for auto band/frequency tuning.

I am going to re-write it (I think I can eliminate the complex
configuration with all those vcom ports) but wonder what features the
Flex community would like in such a program. I am thinking of adding
the capability to be a CAT-CAT translation function (from one rig type
to another) but not sure if there is a need for it. I am also thinking
of adding some intelligence that could send DCU commands to a hygain
rotor so you could have auto-rotate.

Any other ideas before I spec out the new program??

Neal

--
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software