In addition to fully supporting CW Skimmer in wideband mode, I have
discovered two more very interesting applications for I/Q output to
VAC.

1. SpectraVue 2.31, available free from

http://www.moetronix.com/svdownload.htm

This is an excellent spectrum analyzer. Although designed to support
the RF Space SDR-IQ, it also has an audio input mode. When the 5K is
in 192khz mode I use this to show the wide spectrum, in tandem with
the panadapter in PowerSDR focussing in on details.

2. DL4YHF's Spectraum Lab, available free from

http://freenet-homepage.de/dl4yhf/spectra1.html

This is a fully programmable laboratory for processing I/Q signals.
Besides being a configurable spectrum analyzer, it has an array of
decoder modules and other functions.

3. And, because VAC can support multiple attachments to a single
cable, PowerSDR can run both SpectraVue and Spectrum Lab at the same
time. I have even tested running them both plus CW Skimmer all at the
same time.

73 Ed W2RF