--- Mack Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 20:31:53 -0800 (PST)
> From: Mack Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [Flexradio] [qs1r] QS1R Blogs...
> To: Ray J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 
> Well Ray, since Gerald is such a successful and
> renowned individual and has such a load from dealing
> with his own customers and email reflector group, it
> seems even stranger that he has time to inject
> himself
> into the business of others?
> 
> Can we soon expect his view on the SoftRock,
> Perseus,
> SDR-14 & IQ, etc. email reflector groups as well? Of
> course the field is growing very quickly now, Gerald
> will soon be much more busy with the customers of
> other SDR providers than his own customers.
> 
> I look forward to seeing many comments from Gerald
> in
> the near future, since I subscribe to every SDR
> based
> user group that I can find. 
> 
> I also operate a successful wholesale business here
> for the last 7 years, retired from BellSouth after
> 33
> years. I operated a local retail store in parallel
> with the wholesale business for the first 3 years,
> dropped the retail store in favor of the wholesale
> only approach. Oh my, maybe I'm a renowned
> businessman
> also!
> 
> I suspect that their is more to this than anyone
> except Gerald and Phil are aware of at this time?
> I'm
> fairly sure that Gerald would react badly to someone
> dropping a little note into the FlexRadio user group
> like the one he dropped into the QS1R user group.
> 
> Ray, were you sent by Gerald to answer an email
> expressly questioning Gerald or are you just one of
> the types I call a user group "groupie"? Unlike
> Gerald's vague comment, my email was expressly to
> Gerald himself.
> 
> Mack Rogers
> N4VGB
> 
> 
>    
> --- Ray J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> > I fail to see why he needs to elaborate much or at
> > all..
> > 
> > Gerald has recently..(the last few years). started
> a
> > amateur radio/internet based  business.. and
> learned
> > what a pain in the a$$ it is to deal with people
> who
> > like to piss and moan about everything and
> anything
> > they can find..
> > 
> > Especially people on the internet.. where it is so
> > hard to show the true meaning of text based
> > statements..
> > I know a few amateur radio business peoples who
> > almost to the point of hating the internet/email
> > because they can spend all day answering dumb
> > questions and complaints instead of actually
> working
> > on products and making $..
> > 
> > Ray Johnson
> > w9ray
> >  
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > Mack Rogers wrote:
> > > Gerald, would you care to elaborate here?
> > >
> > > I'm a little confused on why you would cross
> from
> > your
> > > own group over to the the QS1R group to drop
> this
> > > little statement?
> > >
> > > I own neither the QS1R or the FlexRadio offering
> > at
> > > this time. If this comment is what it at first
> > appears
> > > to be, then I can promise you that I would never
> > > purchase a FlexRadio offering if it was the last
> > radio
> > > manufacturer left on the face of the earth.
> > >
> > > Mack Rogers
> > > N4VGB
> > >
> > >
> > > --- Gerald Youngblood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > >   
> > >> :>)  Maybe he will appreciate a little more
> what
> > it
> > >> takes to run a business.
> > >>
> > >> Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
> > >> President
> > >> FlexRadio Systems
> > >> 13091 Pond Springs Rd. #250
> > >> Austin, TX 78729
> > >> Phone: 512-535-4713
> > >>     
> > > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. 
> >
>
http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping
> > >
> > >
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> > > [email protected]
> > >
> >
>
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> > > Archives:
> >
>
http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> > > Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/ 
> > Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
> > >
> > >
> > >   
> > 
> > 
> 
> 
> 
>      
>
____________________________________________________________________________________
> Looking for last minute shopping deals?  
> Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. 
>
http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping
> 



      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and 
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.  
http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ 



_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to