Jay,

This is the nature of using the versions in the developer's SVN branches.
There's nothing that says the fixes in my branch (or the test branch, for
that matter) will EVER end up in any of the other branches.

Having said that, this is a relatively easy fix and since you're not the
first to mention it, I'll go ahead and merge the fix into his branch
provided that Jeff is OK with that.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems