It sounds like it might be RF getting into the Audio input ..

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Art Gartner
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 9:28 AM
To: George Steube; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Tune Power on Flex5000

This is not a spike this is constant. When you click on tune you get 115
watts out (100 on the external meter). It doesn't matter what you have set
on the tune block on the transmit tab. Again keying in the USB (LSB) with no
audio input yields the same 115/100 watts.

Art