Ahhh Success!

I discovered that I had accidentally used an older Flex-5000 firmware for
one.  I downloaded the latest firmware, reinstalled SVN and downloaded the
latest version, SVN 2087.  In the end, I believe it was my error that lead
to this problem.  Now I am able to adjust the TX level until ALC is 0.

Thanks for hanging in there with me and providing suggestions.

-- Craig, AE7I