As flexers we are accustomed to honest, aboveboard fair treatment from
Flexradio.   This is a reminder that we shouldn't expect this from all of our
internet contacts even if they are well known in ham radio circles.  I am one
of those people who, having had a very honest experience with flex, rather
foolishly assumed that this would be true with others and placed one of the
early bird special orders with QRP AM for the NUE PSK demodulator.   I'm still
waiting for delivery and the situation is very different from waiting for
delivery of the Flex5000A.  After checking with the League to see if there was
some problem, I found out that QRP isn't following a first ordered, first
delivered policy.  I suggest that you be very careful before placing any order
for this product.  Or at least be prepared to wait for a very long time with no
response to any request for an update on delivery.

Lee   K9WRU