While I was making some tests on Tx carrier suppression I figured out
the presence of a very weak cw signal at the output of the 100W PA.
This signal is exactly at the operating frequency  the VFO indicates.
It exists every time you key the transmitter even with the Tx audio
cables disconnected, so it is produced inside the SDR-1000 box.
With power set at 100 on PowerSdr the amplitude of the signal varies
from -20 dbm @ 160 m to 0 dbm @ 10 m.
As far as I know on Rx the DC frequency is located 11.025 kHz below VFO
and during transmit shifts to the VFO, so I suppose that this signal
somehow originates from FT3253 switch noise.
I want to ask if someone else has noticed the same behavior and if the
figures I measured are normal.

73  Christos, sv1fxo