Less than a year old and absolutely in like new condition, Flex SDR-1000
w/100 watt PA (no ATU) and an Edirol FA-66 fire wire sound interface.  As an
added bonus, I will include a brand new Bliley 40 MHz ultra high stability
OCXO kit with assembly sheet.  The Bliley OCXO can easily be connected
inside the SDR or external to it to replace the Flex supplied TCXO that is
presently in the radio.  This equipment comes complete with all cables ready
to hook up the radio to your PC.  Sorry, I will NOT sell these items
separately.  Price:  $1,000.00 plus $15.00 for shipping and insurance.
Check, M.O. or PayPal will be OK.  Reason for selling:  Need the $$ to put
towards a Flex 5000.  All serious inquiries gladly answered.

73, Bob
KW4CQ