K6JEK escribió:
> Tony still has them so I bought one from him.    What a bargain.
>
> Jon
>
> On Apr 27, 2008, at 3:41 PM, K6JEK wrote:
>

>> Is the KB9YIG interface kit  for the Delta 44 available?  From whom?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jon

Jon, when I bought mine I found a picture, probably in the Softrock
forum, showing the D44 interfacehoused in an small trasparent hinged
plastic box which looked as it was taylor made for it.
I found an identical one in my shack where it was sitting around for 20
years or so, and where mine is silk screenned "Dickson electronics
corporation", I believe it is a common item in the USA.  I only had to
drill 4 holes for the audio jacks and a cutout for the sub-D connector,
a very easy task.
If you are interested I can take some pictures of my interface so you
can identify the box.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL