Hi Group – I am having a problem running RTTY  – the problem seems to be
sampling rates in MMTTY Engine

My setup is Flex5000A under control of DXCommander, and audio via a pair of
virtual audio cables.

If I set the sampling to 48000 in PowerSDR, MMTTY will decode ok on RX, but
will not TX Properly. This is because the MMTTY sample rate is 11025.
If I set sampling in PowerSDR to 11025, MMTTY will TX ok, but will not
decode on RX.

Both the VAC’s are set for sampling between 11025 and 96000

This occurs in any program using the MMTTY engine - But RTTY works fine In
DM780

Anyone encounter a similar problem?

TIA

Charlie GI4FUE