Big time improvement.
And the settings below even work in 192K for me.
I'm not a QSK type.
The relay chatter is too annoying in contesting or dxing. (amp relays)
So I keep my Delay around 150ms
At 192K, still a pop or crackle occasionally.
I can live with it when the DX station has a big spread QSX and I need to see
the station worked.

Ed Russel and Steve Nance are my heros. They have made my Flex5Ka a
contesting/dxing machine.
now if they could just write software to raise the SFI. <smile>
I can't hear that XW1B on 30 cw <frown>

Also all the guys at Flex, don't want to leave them out.

With their software I presently have running.
PWSDR SVN 2188
DDTu powering: & (controlling Quadra)
    DXBase2008
    DXLabs Suite of Commander, SC, DXK, WW, DXV(rotor control)
   Writelog for the Volta Contest
VE7CC's cluster frontend feeding SC and DXBase

CPU use about 30-35% on a 3.2meg quad core Dell