CW Skimmer was perking along just fine, but no longer. Now the
signals are not where they should be on the waterfall. The waterfall
is bright on bottom half the screen, and dark on the top half. I have
changed nothing, but something must have changed somewhere, either in
W2RF's PowerSDR or in the Skimmer setup. Anyone here able to help me?

Adjusting the Audio IF, hz does not get me anywhere. I have Skimmer
configured fpr SoftRock IF mode, of course.

Is there any place on the web where CW Skimmer-PowerSDR setup
parameters can be viewed?

Dave, W5UN