This is much belated but I wanted to tell everyone how much I appreciate Eric
Wachsmann's help on upgrading my Flex 5000A for MARS.  It took a little time as
it was the first 5K/VISTA combination mod but it works great, a real pleasure
to operate.  What a great feature to have MARS freqs cataloged in the memory
pull down table.  Also, with MARS nets fairly picky about audio settings it's
nice to be able to have a different audio set up for MARS than amateur nets and
DX.

Back to Eric, he spent several hours, literally the better part of a work day,
helping me out.  Many emailed files back and forth getting the correct mod
right.  Sure beats shipping a radio off and never better personalized service
have I seen from any manufacture or dealer.  I have a Ten Tec right now that's
going to a hamfest because they jerked me around for months before I got my
5000A.  I'll see it to a buyer with all the truthfulness and a third of what
it's worth because I just can't deal with send it to them again.

Thanks Eric!

Dale Sewell W4NBF
Pensacola, FL